Monday, January 22, 2007

goodbye myspace




I have made the choice to leave my blogging at myspace and try this. I doubt, I will post more blogs here but i figure I am connected to more people on here than anything else. I also want to use this space to talk to you about new music and spread the word on bands and albums that i feel are worth checking out. I was posting my thoughts about stuff on the DCF website. However, there seems to be a lack of attention there. So, I figure I will continue to write about albums and also my life.
So here are some music to check out:
1. Josh Rouse and Paz Suay- "She's Spanish, I'm American": It is a collaboration between the two lover birds who are currently living in Spain. You probably have heard of Josh Rouse as the Americana, singer/songwriter and Paz Suay is his fiance. They are little Europe pop songs but also have a flirty but distinctive sound. I say go listen to "Answers" or "Ocean Always Wins".

2. Peter Bradley Adams- "Chant (song title)": Go check out this song. If you have ever of a group called "EastmountainSouth", he is the male vocalist. This track has a very earthy sound along with spiritual context. Also this song contains the background vocals of Alexi Murdoch ( if you haven't checked him out, you should!)

So, there you go. I just gave you two things to go check out for the first post. Actual post!.
For myself, I have been busy with getting caught up with work since taking some time for from work. I also started dating a girl, which i may add has been quite nice. I have been enjoying going out and learning about someone. I recommend dating. I think it is something, that makes me







come back to who i am. It is fun.
Family is well, Work is there. And my movie has started the process.
until next time.
be patient.

b. lo





1 comments:

Shannon Hayes said...

Hey B lo...I actually checked out your music on the DCF page. Well, I would always want to, but i usually only get like 10 seconds on the computer. So i better go right now and listen to some stuff before the interruptions begin. I don't know what Z is up to...yesterday, he poured an entire bottle of soap on the bathroom floor and was "finger painting." Hmmm...perhaps should check that out before the music!