Sunday, April 13, 2008

update

I released my latest film last night at the film festival. It was called "Carry Me, Ohio". I believe it did not connect with audience like some of my other films. However, it was a fun evening and there was a lot of entertaining and well done films. I was deeply proud of "Carry Me", mainly because it became a voice of what I am currently feelings these days towards friends. At the end of the movie, I give a somewhat honest response to the mess and chaos of the music world. Sometimes we lose focus or merely do not have the support from days past. With that said, I was deeply proud of all my actors and actresses. I will have the film up in a few days hopefully and feel free to comment on your thoughts.

Also, I need to get this off my chest as well. I believe Radiohead is one of the most overrated bands. (listen to what i said, overrated. Not bad but just overrated). I think they produce some good albums or songs but I do not think they deserve the God status that individuals give them. They could crap on a cd and sell it. All of their fans would buy and argue that it is the best album of the century because of the statements and such. I feel people can like Radiohead but need to get past the "golden god" feel that they receive. I say this to you fans. "Go Outside and search for more music" It is okay to like the music but they are not the best. I know that the music community will shun me but oh well.

1 comments:

Ferg-A said...

yeah brandon, i'm gonna have to shun you for that radiohead comment. haha. jk.
so did you have to make that disclaimer because i talked about them in the film?