Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wheel

Yet again. I am in the coffee shop on Saturday. It was an early morning of cleaning out the car and washing it down. I have been sitting here for a little bit and listening to the radio playing in the shop. I have seen big hair, big glasses, sun tanned, fake baked, uninspired and bright eyed people waltzing through the doors like a giant wheel. In this moment I have been lost in the song that came over the loud speaker.
Atlantic City by Bruce Springsteen. It is a great song. It has that sound of a song that just feels right while drinking coffee, sitting still while the day begins and being in clothes from the day before. It reminds makes me want to have an adventure. Take the car and drive to the midwest and feel the blues of Americana.
Next I am listening to John Mayer Live from Tinkly Park in Illinois. He is playing the song called "Wheel" of his Heavier Things album. I think the song has been going on for about 10minutes and multiple jam sessions.
But that is all that is current. Not much else to talk about. Maybe a podcast soon.

0 comments: