Sunday, October 25, 2009

ALL THINGS


It has been over 4 years since "ALL THINGS" was shown. It was viewed once at the 2005 dcf film festival; then lost due to computer issues and hasn't seen the light of day.
I was in New England in September and discussed with Andrew about allowing me to take a crack at putting together the film and adding a some new touches. It took me about three weeks to put the film together. I remember shooting the film and recalling how it was a very difficult schedule. I discovered editing the film followed the tradition.
However, today I submitted to Andrew this afternoon and he loved the edit ( there was an earlier edit that was only 18 minutes) and the new songs that were add to the sound track. Andrew and I discussed about changing some songs to make the film more enjoyable.
Since "All Things" was shot and first shown, I learned new ways to edit and increased my music collection. There are a few hip-cups and such but I love how the film turned out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment.

WATCH ALL THINGS HERE ( best watched with Firefox)


- b

4 comments:

Justin Scott said...

Dude, I'm so excited about this! I missed the second half of the FF in '05 and thus never saw All Things. I can't wait to watch it. Thanks so much for doing this.

Nathan said...

Brandon, this was my first viewing of All Things. Since Amie and I arrived on Hartwell's shores in May 2005, we missed that year's FF.

Enjoyed the film very much.

I will say: Pendleton has been very good to you. During the traffic jam/running-to-the-hospital scene, I noticed the same famous rust-red wall (antique store) which served as, if my memory is correct, the concluding scene of "Carry Me, Ohio," where you (your character) was emblematically playing music for the joy of making music.

B Loy said...

that is correct. Andrew and I both love that red brick wall. The entire town has a great old and trendy feel to it.

Shannon Hayes said...

Awesome...i, too, missed the end of the FF in '05. So enjoyed it...and yes, I cried.