Monday, December 14, 2009

Fortune Cookies


I am just having a bad day. It's monday. I haven't heard back from the job. they were out of Dr.Pepper so i had to get a Sierra Mist. The sky can't figure out if it wants to rain or stay light gray. It's just been one of those days.


Until....


I walked down the hall way into Ms. Cherry's office. On her desk is a basket full of Fortune cookies. (now if you know me, I have weird likeness to fortune cookies. I enjoy them and there bland taste). Ms. Cherry tells me to take hand fulls of them to bring back to my office. yes, she said "hand fulls". She tells me she order about 100 cookies from a place instead they sent her 1,000 cookies.

It made my day.

So now I am sitting in my office, listening to some joshua james and eating fortune cookies.

here are fortunes today :


cookie #1 "Our place in the path of life is in the driver's seat"

cookie #2 "You will be awarded some great honor"

cookie #3 "Your warmth radiates onto all others around you"

cookie #4 "Be moderate where pleasure is concerned, avoid fatigue"
cookie #5 " Your sense of humor enables you to glide through life's difficult periods"

6 comments:

Claire said...

You DO radiate warmth!

Shannon Hayes said...

I feel it!!! And Stuart is back - so tonight is ON!

film izle said...

good sites thanks for god job

pcs-computer said...

Thank you so very much a site is really useful.

canlı radyo dinle said...

Thank you very very much ..

seo çalışmaları said...

Thanks you very much.