Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I hate tuesdays

Tonight, I had the urge to jump into "906" (the name of my amazing honda) and drive to Altanta. Where, there I would catch the red eye to London. Merely, to explore the streets and buy some flowers for the girl who lives in berkley place. It would be worth the 12 to 14 hour flight, to have lunch with her tomorrow and tell her the flowers I got her were from the streets of London.
I am full of thoughts tonight. Everything is very scattered and messy in my head. I find that Tuesday are my least favorite days.
One, I feel like they go on forever ( i start the day at actually 6:55 and always find myself going to be around 12:30 or 1).
Two, i always by the end of the day. I find myself upset or thinking about the days events. Usually it is always something that I did to piss someone off or say something that someone was not ready to hear.
Three, Tuesday are the one day that the world expects the best out of you. I mean think of it, Monday is the first day back, so your allowed to have a day to readjust from weekend. Wednesday is hump day. Thursday and Friday are the days were you just do at little as possible to make it look like your doing tons of work.
Four, Tuesday also does not have any good television shows of my liking. (thanks national television companies)

However, Tuesday has one positive thing. New Music Tuesday but that is it. If you do not know about the greatness of New Music Tuesday. It is the reason why i wake up so early in the morning (besides mens breakfast). It is when all the new releases of music is released. So I wake up, turn on the trusty computer and check itunes. There usually, they have updated there music selection and you can see all the latest releases. It can make or break my day at times.

With all of that said. I hate Tuesday, mostly.

2 comments:

Ed said...

Dude - you can't give away your secrets before you give your gifts ... then she'll know about it. In any case, you should claim that the flowers are from London whether they are or not - how will she know?

Elleth said...

yea- she is SURE to be duped by that lie.