Monday, September 10, 2007

Not My Brother Podcast

The "Official" Not My Brother Podcast is now available to listen. To give you some background about the this project is simply, me wanting to share new music and also be able to talk to others about it. I want to start a conversation or spark someone onto a new artist that may brilliant there day or just simple make the minute. I hope you enjoy the collection of songs that I have put together. Around every month, I will be posting a "radio podcast" which I will rare tracks, live recordings and songs that inspire me. Feel free to make any comments or ask me any questions.
Also by going to the site, you make download the podcast or simply stream it from your computer. We are still working out the best way to do things and hopefully by the end of the month have it up on itunes. I hope you all enjoy.
b.

0 comments: