Tuesday, December 4, 2007

well hello there

I finally return to the internet, the blog world and thinking straight. I find myself driving and discussing great topics in my head and then fail to come on line and actually sit down and write them out. Some of the topics are: "How Nickelback should not be allowed to be played on the radio (or be allowed to make records anymore), since all of there songs are the same", "How so many people have hanging handicap tags but seem to be moving around this earth with perfection (meaning, no signs of handicapness)", and recently "How the BCS system is a bunch of bull ____ (go ahead and fill in the blank. I allow you)".
However, when i actually get to my computer I find that I am not in a writing nor creative mood and then I spend the next hour searching for new music on the internet. I do that quite often and have been very successful in over the past few months which could be why I disappeared for a little bit. Either way. I wanted to write and give you a report on what is going on in entertainment part of my life.
First, about every two to three weeks I have been publishing a podcast (you can get it on itunes). It is simply a hour long show with me sharing what music i have discovered or has impacted me in the past few months. I have been really enjoying putting it together and being able to share music faster with my friends and family.
Second, I am throwing around ideas for the next film. I will say, that I have a few ideas for the new film for the spring. However, I am not content with direction and possibilities that may come with my ideas. I am wanting something fresh and challenging. I have a concept but i am unsure whether or not it is possible. This spring, I guess we will see.
Three, I have been reading some books about culture and Christianity. This topic has been a great passion of mind and I have been wanting to study it in depth. So hopefully, there will be more post of my thoughts and ideas as the more i dive into a little more.

So there you go. You got the run down of what has been going on, what may come and what i am doing at this moment. Actually, I am sitting in a coffee shop observing people and noticing how college students awkwardly interact with each other. I always hate group projects in college. But what I hated even more, was group projects with people who I did not and who did not care to know me. So it is fun to watch people now, knowing the secret that groups suck.

3 comments:

Elleth said...

im sorry mr. loy but you are not the "keeper of the secrets" about group projects. we all know they suck. we are forced to do them under the pressure of good grades and tyrannical professors. however, you are the only one with enough time to sit in a coffee shop during finals ans watch people. so i hope you enjoy that.

Elleth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elleth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.