Friday, January 4, 2008

the O. eight

I stated in December that I would be post some more short films and such in the coming year. I figure, I would start of '08 with something fun. I spent new years in Charletston, Sc with some friends and the gal. We went to an Irish pub and most of the people I went with pretend to be Leprechauns. If you do not believe me, I have footage of them trying to dance, clap and even sing like them. However, my friends failed to remember that dancing in a Irish Pub does not make you a Leprechaun but instead a wannbe Leprechaun. And if you are a "wannbe Leprechaun", that means your just that much closer to be the next back up dancer for the 90's group, "Spice Girls". ( if you do not understand my logic. look up Irish and English folklore about the spice girls and you will understand)
Anyways,
I figure the first post of the year, would be a collection of photos and film from the lovely evening in the south. I hope you all enjoy and look forward to seeing some more short films in the months to come.

0 comments: