Saturday, January 26, 2008

peace in pa

"peace in pa" is a short little film that I made while visiting my family over the holiday season. It had been awhile since I had visited my cousins, aunts and uncles. Almost six years. I figure, I would try to video tape some of the conversations and events that occur over spending a week in New Castle, PA.
To give a better understanding, I did not want to go. The town has a lot of negative memories for me and I had not return because of that reason. However, I return for my grandmothers 90th birthday. "Peace in Pa" was title that was given to me before the idea of making a movie and I thought it was a great title. After watching this short film, I found that some of these moments were peaceful. I hope you enjoy the film.


Online Videos by Veoh.com

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Brandon,
Your Mom and Marlen told us about this blog/video tonight at Josh's baksetball game.
I had to check it out and I'm so glad I did!!! As you know, I love your entire family and it was special to catch a glimpse of your time in PA. You captured so much with you video.
I loved the images you showed and the music you picked to accompany it. Great Job and hope you are doing well..Sheila