Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"10 Hours at 60 mph"



Alot of times, people ask what do i do for a living. Next question is usually if about whether or not I like it. Then they continue with asking about the type of clients that i work with. However, no one really has asked me about what is around me in my job. A lot of the people that i know live basically in the Clemson area. Most of them don't even see the sights I see. So I decided that i am going to start alittle series of shots of places I pass and see while driving for my job. All of these pictures were taken randomly throughout Anderson County in my work car (#877). Here is the part one of the series. It was also inspired by claire's longing for interesting pictures and wanting to make her smile after a long day. Enjoy part one entitle: " 10 Hours at 60 mph".










Also here is alittle video i made with most of the images from part 1. I thought the music does a good job at capturing my mood for the day. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally found your blog again after the computer took over my life. Had to watch your video with the headphones because Justin is snoring so loudly on the couch. I especially liked the picture with dead brush in the foreground and the church barely visible in the background. Kind of feel like that about life sometimes I guess. Good work.