Monday, March 19, 2007

time off (snow edition)

took a week off and went north for a few days. today claire, my family and i went sled riding. it is funny how about a week ago i was walking about with out any jacket on and also in sandals. Now, I am freezing my butt off and being covered in snow.

we also spend some time in hershey, pa. it also snowed there. not sure, why but my vacation is being surround by snow flakes. i will hopefully post a few more pictures to help you see our weekly adventure here in the north.





3 comments:

Ed said...

You're not sure why? Look who you're traveling with. Remember any other road trips she's taken? Remember how they turned out?

Elleth said...

WONDERFULLY!!! and BLISSFULLY!!! and with HAPPY ENDINGS and memories :)

Ed said...

I'll take that. But I was referring to SNOWILLY ...