Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9/29/2008: Podcast "Nieghboor-hoods"

Hey
I just released a new podcast. It has been about a two months since the last one. Music has been slow. Just as movies, television shows and books, there is seasons with music. July through September is a very dead time for any form of music. It will pick up again and close around the first week of December. Around December time is when all the Christmas albums flood the market. With all of that being said,
I have a new podcast, check it out. It's free and it may introduce you to some new music and refresh your memory on some old stuff. so click the link below:

Listen to this episode

Also, I wanted to share about some albums that are coming out, that I am excited about.

1. Ode to J.Smith- Travis (Nov5, 2008)
2. The Sparrow and the Scarecrow: William Fitzsimmons (Sept 30, 2008)
3. Gossip in the Grain - Ray Lamontagne (Oct 11,2008)

I will post more albums later. Until next time. Enjoy. Also, feel free to tell me what songs you like on the podcast and the ones you don't like.

0 comments: